Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Any interest in multiple psa/dna subs blue to dual, red to dual and raw? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=273594)

Republicaninmass 09-15-2019 06:30 AM

Any interest in multiple psa/dna subs blue to dual, red to dual and raw?

Gauging interest for

Dual grade over 499

Blue flip "crossover" to red dual

Red flip authentic "crossover to auto and/or card grade

Red flip number grade "crossover" to auto and/or card grade

Raw to dual grade

Phew!

Did I miss any?

Note: this service is extremely far behind, and may result in a long wait period and only a few bucks off the stated price, though you might save another few bucks on shipping, if we meet the shipping minimum

RichardSimon 09-15-2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Republicaninmass (Post 1916947)
Gauging interest for

Dual grade over 499

Raw to dual grade

Phew!

Did I miss any?

Note: this service is extremely far behind, and may result in a long wait period and only a few bucks off the stated price, though you might save another few bucks on shipping, if we meet the shipping minimum

I am so glad I have no clue as to what those are.

Republicaninmass 09-15-2019 06:55 AM

Basically, "psa says yes, so who cares if its real"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Republicaninmass 09-17-2019 12:37 PM

Trying for this month

perezfan 09-19-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1916953)

Same here... and if I ever learn what these things are, I hope someone will put me out of my misery.

The amount of money being fed to these self-appointed "experts" is astonishing. I guess most people are so uncomfortable with their own judgement and abilities, that they need a random 3rd Party to justify their expenditures. Very sad that it's come to this.

Fuddjcal 09-28-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1916953)

Me too, WTF:p...yes I'll take 3 red and 4 blue submissions please :D:D:D:D:D:D amazing attribute to the human condition of addiction. Just can't stop buying from a company that promotes fraud, IMHO. I have ZERO interest in promoting scams and rip offs.

Just curious as to why you can't stop Ted while PSA is under a federal investigation? Go for it!!!!! Collect what you love LOLOL Ah, screw it...I'll take 1 of each.

Dual grade over 499

Raw to dual grade

How about their best service...breaking out 8's, trimming, recoloring or just get preferential treatment and turning them to 10's...I'll take 5 of those.

Republicaninmass 09-28-2019 11:15 AM

"Never argue with an idiot. He will make you stoop to his level, then beat you with experience."

mr2686 09-29-2019 05:09 AM

A masterpiece painting is worked on by an expert and it's called cleaning and restoring and the value goes up. A baseball card is cleaned and it's called altering and the price goes down. Does anyone else remember a time when it didn't matter what the condition was to you and your friends, it was just the fact that you "had" that wanted card. The rest were used in your bike spokes.