Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Billy klaus - game used bat - search (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=294316)

tjflight207 01-04-2021 09:45 AM

Billy klaus - game used bat - search

My hunt continues after years of searching.

If anyone can help me find one of my Uncle Bills gamers I would be forever grateful!

I chronicle my research for his career at facebook.com/billyklausmlb and can be contacted there or by email...

tfallos@gmail.com

Thank you!

Leon 01-04-2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjflight207 (Post 2052594)
My hunt continues after years of searching.

If anyone can help me find one of my Uncle Bills gamers I would be forever grateful!

I chronicle my research for his career at facebook.com/billyklausmlb and can be contacted there or by email...

tfallos@gmail.com

Thank you!

Can you read? What part of the forum are you supposed to be posting this in?
Hint - not this one. I am getting really tired of members who are either clueless about where to post or just screwed up. So, let me know...

tjflight207 01-04-2021 10:04 AM

Hey Leon, not sure who made you king of baseball land here but it was a mistake. I've never used a website like this before so my bad if I ruined your day with my little post.

I was hoping to meet/interact with some friendly like minded baseball enthusiasts and instead here I am reading your cry baby crap.

Clearly this isnt the place for me. Thanks for the help dude!

Leon 01-04-2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjflight207 (Post 2052601)
Hey Leon, not sure who made you king of baseball land here but it was a mistake. I've never used a website like this before so my bad if I ruined your day with my little post.

I was hoping to meet/interact with some friendly like minded baseball enthusiasts and instead here I am reading your cry baby crap.

Clearly this isnt the place for me. Thanks for the help dude!

Uh, actually there is no king only an owner. That is me. You have been here for 2 yrs and made 5 posts. It's Not like your first post. I have had to do this way too many times lately and it fell on you. Had you posted in the correct place then you could actually meet like minded collectors. Good bye.

ps...and you posted this same message over 2 yrs ago in the correct place...

tjflight207 01-04-2021 10:51 AM

Leon, yeah was a simple mistake. Selected home page and new thread. Didn't realize in the moment that I needed to select where the post would go.

I'll be more careful if I ever decide to use this site again.

Leon 01-04-2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjflight207 (Post 2052616)
Leon, yeah was a simple mistake. Selected home page and new thread. Didn't realize in the moment that I needed to select where the post would go.

I'll be more careful if I ever decide to use this site again.

Thanks...and my apologies for coming off rudely. I have been moving so many threads lately sometimes it can get to me a little bit.

swarmee 01-04-2021 02:51 PM

Welcome to the board. Might be good to just lock this one and start a fresh one from scratch. If I see a 1962 Jell-O pop up, I'll let you know.

JeremyW 01-04-2021 03:04 PM

When I see a post from someone looking for an item from their relative who played in the major or minor leagues, I tend to think that should be on the front page.

Bpm0014 01-04-2021 04:03 PM

Totally agree

Leon 01-04-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bpm0014 (Post 2052731)
Totally agree

There is more leniency on a relatives item as there should be. For some reason this one just set me off. It can happen. It stayed on the front page :)