Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hats off to PSA (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=338653)

Schlesinj 08-02-2023 05:26 PM

Hats off to PSA

I reached out to a contact at PSA a few days ago and after a short email chain and coordination they quickly added a set registry to the 1927 World Series ticket set. Frankly, they and I were surprised it was never created, but still nice to see the team create one with a request.

*I am not really a card registry person, but have a few “sets” I created the last few years. I am currently #1 on the list…

mrreality68 08-04-2023 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schlesinj (Post 2361156)
I reached out to a contact at PSA a few days ago and after a short email chain and coordination they quickly added a set registry to the 1927 World Series ticket set. Frankly, they and I were surprised it was never created, but still nice to see the team create one with a request.

*I am not really a card registry person, but have a few “sets” I created the last few years. I am currently #1 on the list…

Love it

Congrats on being #1 on the Hits List:D:D

Does this also mean your last on the list?

gonefishin 08-04-2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schlesinj (Post 2361156)

Congrats on your new set added to the registry.

Unfortunately I guess you have to know someone personally at PSA to get it accomplished as the "New Request" for the set registry has been disabled for months and I haven't been able to submit a new request for months now. I just checked and it's still disabled.

So, my hat's still on.

It's one of those "Who you know" things I guess.

ooo-ribay 08-04-2023 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin (Post 2361643)
Congrats on your new set added to the registry.

Unfortunately I guess you have to know someone personally at PSA to get it accomplished as the "New Request" for the set registry has been disabled for months and I haven't been able to submit a new request for months now. I just checked and it's still disabled.

So, my hat's still on.

It's one of those "Who you know" things I guess.

My hat will always be on, in regard to TPA’ers.

Schlesinj 08-05-2023 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrreality68 (Post 2361638)
Love it

Congrats on being #1 on the Hits List:D:D

Does this also mean your last on the list?

True as well.