Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Look who's viewing the Colossal Auctions thread right now! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=143056)

thekingofclout 10-26-2011 09:50 AM

Look who's viewing the Colossal Auctions thread right now!

Welcome Back Frank... :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piedmont Sport

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 08:39 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Colossal Auctions?
User Lists
Add to Contacts
Add to Ignore List
Send a Message to Piedmont Sport
Send a private message to Piedmont Sport
Send a message via email to Piedmont Sport

About MeStatisticsContact Infoģ About Me
About Piedmont Sport
Real Name
Frank Prisco
Collecting Interests
Photo's
eBay ID
frankjprisco
Occupation
Insurance - Self
Biography
888-811-6580 call me
Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts: 82
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Find all posts by Piedmont Sport
Find all threads started by Piedmont Sport
General Information
Last Activity: Today 08:39 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards, Jimmy

Fuddjcal 10-26-2011 11:26 AM

"we don't want the Old Frank the Tank coming back now do we?"

FRANK THE TANK! FRANK THE TANK!

I don't know, maybe going to Bed Bath and Beyond or Home Depot this week-end to try and rip off more unsuspecting dupes.

What an imbecile.

GrayGhost 10-26-2011 11:36 AM

Could this have gone on the other thread, and such, and not list all Frank's info? Don't get me wrong, he is a VERY shady person, seemingly, but don't see the reason for all this, esp on a new thread. JM two cents.

slidekellyslide 10-26-2011 12:45 PM

All of that info was taken from Frank's public profile...there is nothing there that Frank didn't put out there for the public to see.

thekingofclout 10-26-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 934651)
All of that info was taken from Frank's public profile...there is nothing there that Frank didn't put out there for the public to see.

Thanks for making that clear Dan. I even posted my full name although I didn't think it was necessary since all I did was cut and paste.

Regarding your comments Scott. I guess you really didn't realize the horrible things that Frank was up to, and all in the name of "all auction houses are bad for the hobby" and "stamp out auction houses" as their killing the business for us dealers. But when I read between the lines it said to me... "spend your hard earned money with sleazy, shady, and up to no good dealers like me" with toilet paper LOA's. Well, that's the way I see it.

At least Coaches Corner doesn't try and infiltrate our home base under the guise of friendship and attack from within. Well, Scott, if you really think I went overboard with Frank, than you're not as sharp as I gave you credit for.

GrayGhost 10-26-2011 09:22 PM

Oh, I know what Frank has done. But, I just don't see why it had to be on its own thread. Far as the other stuff, Dan Explained it. Thats all I have. haha

thekingofclout 10-27-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayGhost (Post 934811)
Oh, I know what Frank has done. But, I just don't see why it had to be on its own thread. Far as the other stuff, Dan Explained it. Thats all I have. haha

It strikes me as a bit ironic Scott, that you out me for starting a new thread like I did, but it's A-OK for you and many others to start a new thread almost every single day about the never ending supply of bogus merchandise on ebay. :confused:

Not to mention the monthly Coaches Corner thread, Oy vey.

GrayGhost 10-27-2011 05:24 AM

Ah, apparently I over reacted. There really is no need to get this sensitive about this. I had an opinion, and if any other board member had made the same thread, I would have said the same thing, but apparently, nobody else has an issue and you are correct in that the other threads are done as you say.

Scott Roberts

Leon 10-27-2011 07:11 AM

it's all good guys

It's all good guys. This place isn't swamped with new threads so a separate one, as long as responses to the same thing aren't going in multiple threads, usually isn't a big deal. Now get ready for the two-bit lawyer Cease and Desist letters. Ya'll didn't know it but you have been on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjYQ

mr2686 10-27-2011 08:48 AM

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!