Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PSA search ? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=295001)

jcmtiger 01-18-2021 10:36 AM

PSA search ?

How can I search a card graded by PSA by the # on the case. ? Thanks Joe

GOT it thanks Joe

111gecko 01-18-2021 10:39 AM

cert

https://www.psacard.com/cert

Casey2296 01-18-2021 10:40 AM

Lower part of their homepage there's a box to verify cert numbers.

Pat R 01-18-2021 10:40 AM

jcmtiger 01-18-2021 10:47 AM

Thanks, got it. Joe

JollyElm 01-18-2021 01:53 PM

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the PSA Auction Prices Realized site?
The last few days has been a sh*t show there as the data won't load and it's a constant "Just a moment..."

I've done what I could on my end (via Safari on my Mac) and the problem persists. Argh!!!

glynparson 01-18-2021 02:39 PM

There is also an app

Santo10Fan 01-18-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 2057365)
The last few days has been a sh*t show there as the data won't load and it's a constant "Just a moment..."

I've done what I could on my end (via Safari on my Mac) and the problem persists. Argh!!!

Yes, it seems the ddos protection has been the only thing I've seen there for a number of days. One can't help but wonder if the PSA site (or portions) is under attack

Dardevl 01-18-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 2057365)

No problems with APR for me. But looking up a cert number won't load. (in Chrome or Edge) "Just a minute" persists and the "Ray ID" keeps changing every 5 seconds. But it will load on my tablet and phone. Super frustrating!

Santo10Fan 01-18-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dardevl (Post 2057382)
No problems with APR for me. But looking up a cert number won't load. (in Chrome or Edge) "Just a minute" persists and the "Ray ID" keeps changing every 5 seconds. But it will load on my tablet and phone. Super frustrating!

Good catch, I can get the cert. # page open with safari on iPhone, but not thru chrome on a windows laptop.

I'd like to run the cert on a Goldin items but cannot get to their pages still.

Pat R 01-18-2021 04:06 PM

I haven't looked up any certs in a couple of days but I just ran one without a
a problem using chrome.

hcv123 01-18-2021 04:12 PM

Haven't tried to run a cert but

no problems with APR and pop

Dardevl 01-19-2021 05:51 AM

I am not tech savvy but I remember Chrome updating, then had issues. Edge was fine for a while, then started doing the same thing. Uninstalled McAfee, tried a search, no good. Reinstalled chrome, still no good. And "DDoS" problem searches don't result in much help. Read somewhere (a 2014 Reddit forum) that someone "had too many tabs open" and that could cause problems? Since it seems to be intermittent from user to user, I doubt PSA cust service will be any help, but I will call them today to see if they have had other problems.

Seven 01-19-2021 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dardevl (Post 2057582)
I am not tech savvy but I remember Chrome updating, then had issues. Edge was fine for a while, then started doing the same thing. Uninstalled McAfee, tried a search, no good. Reinstalled chrome, still no good. And "DDoS" problem searches don't result in much help. Read somewhere (a 2014 Reddit forum) that someone "had too many tabs open" and that could cause problems? Since it seems to be intermittent from user to user, I doubt PSA cust service will be any help, but I will call them today to see if they have had other problems.

Chrome gave me a lot of problems back when I used it, it might be a browser issue? Have you thought of switching to Firefox? It allows you to import all your saved usernames and passwords along with search history if you're concerned about losing those.

Dardevl 01-19-2021 06:59 AM

I guess I could, it just seems like enough people use the "main stream" browsers that there should be a fix (either on my end or theirs).