View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Travis and I have both been banned by Heritage.
My ban took place after I posted something about them on a prior thread.
All you guys going negative here (though most of you seem to not want to deal with them anyway) run the banning risk now.
They are VERY THIN SKINNED.
That is exactly right, i have nothing to lose, but i think other people might have less than stellar stories to tell to forewarn people but they fear for their account and run the risk of getting banned too, so that fear is enough to make sure people keep quiet, and heritage wanted to fire a shot over the bow to make examples of people to give others a message that you criticize or critique them at your own peril.

They are very thin skinned indeed. They didn't seem to want to work with the hobby. They wanted to give off a air of superiority, like the collector with a concern is nothing, they are a big auction house, now go away.

I had the exact opposite experience with Lelands, Josh Evans returned my emails and listened to my concerns, checked into it, and pulled an autographed item from the auction even though it was slabbed in a PSA holder, because he was responsive to concerns and did something I think Ivy has a hard time doing. He listened. He did not tell me to go play in traffic.

Last edited by travrosty; 06-12-2012 at 09:49 AM.