View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Mike

Default Looking to Buy Raw T206 Commons

Hello All,
When I finally got around to joining this board last month, I had 104
T206 in my collection. I hadn't scored one in over a year. One month hanging with all of you and I have awoken my Monster. My Monster Number is up to 108.6 (see the Monster Number thread if you are curious why) and I am craving more. I am not anti-slab but they don't excite me. I am looking for a bunch of "raw" commons to start off with. They don't have to be hi-grade but bullet holes, paper loss on the front or obviously trimmed cards will not do. Non-intrusive creasing, minor schmutz, minimal paper loss on the back, and corner wear WILL ALL WORK to some degree I don't care at this point as to which backs I get. Actually the more common backs would help keep the cost in line. I am looking for more than a couple and less than a truckload. If you only have one, that'd work. I am EASY. As I said, I only have 107 commons so far so there are lots left that I need. PM me or respond here...My Monster is laughing at me as I type this....Help me please I am sure we can work something out......Thanks , Mike
PS. T205s and T207s are not out of the question either!!

UPDATE: I just wanted to thank everyone that has contacted me. I have snagged 21 T206 from 4 members and 2 T207 from a fifth. I am still looking for more...MORE, MORE, GIVE ME MORE

Last edited by Bocabirdman; 08-13-2012 at 04:33 AM. Reason: UPDATE