View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Mike Navarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrusRCobb View Post
Mike, what a great thing to see. My son will be 4 in October and I hope that he will come to love the game as much as I do.
My son is 14 and does not like baseball at all other then to hang out with me some. He's a talented musician and actor though and I've learned to embrace his activities to spend time with him. Growing up playing sports, I never thought I would see the day where I did theatre and acting. However, because of my son, I have a theatrical resume of performing in 5 shows over the last few years with him!! 2 of the shows even caused me to miss a World Series game or two the last two years that I had tickets to, I waited a lifetime for my favorite team to make it, but hey, that's what a DVR is for and it meant a TON to my son that I kept my commitment to be in the shows even though I only have MINOR roles.

My daughter is a polar opposite to my son in regards to sports. She LOVES the games and her and I have a blast irregardless if the Rangers win or lose. She is 8, and is an amazing little kid. She tells me that when I'm old and unable to take myself to see them, that she will take me all the time . I hope I make it to those days