View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Chuck Zso.lnai

Default not too bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I suppose that I am in the minority, since I would prefer that Net54Baseball have one memorabilia forum devoted to baseball memorabilia. If there were to be an all sports, game used memorabilia forum, it would mean that those of us who collect game used baseball material would have to rub elbows with the rakes and hooligans who collect modern college football jerseys rather than the fine people who collect vintage baseball pennants and photos.
What makes one assume that "other" means new or college items ? I have over 100 years of soccer memorabilia. I have shared it with a few forums that enjoyed it.

Just to be clear, I collected all the stuff that I see here in the baseball world and then sold it off because i "had already done it."

I sold off a super NFL football collection too. If no one is interested, I respect that. But ignrance should not be the prohibitive reason. I like all sports history. As far as I am concerned, no one is forced to look at any thread if its not in their interest.

I vote yes.

PS - there is a good reason that Game Used Universe has lost so many members, but I will leave that for others to comment.