View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Matt Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by zljones View Post
Yes and I was not in financial trouble at all, I was using a credit card, but I could easily afford the payments with what I was getting paid. And I was not doubting if she was the right girl, I think others on here were doubting she was the right one for me. Needless to say I regretted that thread, just like now I think I am starting to regret this one too. I simply wanted to see if there were stories of inspiration I could find, instead I feel like worse shit, bad thread choice.
My advice would be to limit Personal threads in a public forum... You're inviting all the mean girls out to play when you do that.

I've had to go backwards in my collecting several times in life. I started collecting at a very early age. I'd do stuff like spend my entire paycheck I earned bagging groceries as a teenager on baseball cards.

At different stages in life, priorities change. I got used to collecting this way. I have more money into collecting stuff then I ever have, right now. But I know that if my situation changed, I'd have no problem selling, as I have before. I'm not too emotionally attached to stuff.

I do, at times, regret what I've sold, but we are talking about baseball cards and I can always buy more.