View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Thank you, Scott. I appreciate your reply.

But if anyone here wants to expose sellers for selling reproductions as originals, then make sure that seller receives free advertising. Insert their Ebay ID in the title description coupled with some other key words. Post a screen shot.

At least let those sellers know that knowledgeable collectors are watching them. Direct them to the thread where their auction is being exposed. Let them know that true collectors are watching.
Here's my most recent response from the seller:

Dear t206themonster,

I have no reason to be dishonest. I'm not that kind of person and I sure don't need the money. I see that you sell cards. You must be having a difficult time with your business, or you wouldn't spend so much energy trying to prove you are right. I am the wife of a avid card collector. We wouldn't cheapen this hobby for anyone or for any price. It's really irrelevant what you think about me or my husband. By the way, we make a great living and what we do for a living is not selling baseball cards.Ebay is a hobby, not an existence. Have a good day.

- christrose4me

I then let her know that she now has her own thread on this board, so maybe we will hear from her.