View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:04 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechaim18 View Post
Ya I was pretty sure it was a fake. I bought this at an online auction on proxibid. At the time I researched the authenticator and he seemed legit. I was about to submit to psa and I said hey let me type justin priddy in google one more time and obviously this forum and a couple of others have done a great job of ruining this guys reputation Hopefully all the negative publicity on these scammers will put them out of business and put them in jail. I didnt lose much and I plan on bitching to proxibid and the auction house.

Thanks for the help guys. I have more autos I purchased from proxibid id love to get a second opinion on. Funny that I feel safer with the unauthenticated pieces then i did with the authencated
Rather than berate you for a mistake already made, I'd like to encourage you to report back on the results of your complaints to proxibid and the auction house (by the way, which auction house, as there are many that use proxibid as a platform). The more specifics you can give, the better the odds of this thread popping up in the next unsuspecting bidder's casual google search, which may help keep others from repeating your mistake. It's also fun for us bystanders to hear how the auction house (typically) tries to squirm out of any responsibility or stretch a loophole big enough to escape through