View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:35 AM
Glyn Parson

Default I don't think

I dont think They are as corrupt as they are incompetent. I have a bigger problem with corruption than incompetence. Though I am not a fan of either. I also believe a lot of people consign their mistakes to places like probstein so they have more annonimity when selling. Mistakes meaning over grades or even sometimes graded altered cards, I have heard of some people doing this that is why you see some people that sell on eBay also consignto some of these places. In probsteins defense they do offer a nice service for a very reasonable price, so some people give them stuff because they are small and can't handle all the listing and shipping on their own. For the record I have never consigned to probstein but would consider it in the future. again having submitted over a thousand cards at a time on numerous occasions and also having worked for one of their biggest dealers, I have NEVER seen any evidence of favoritism from PSA, I do think they have better access to getting cards reviewed but I do not think you get favoritism.

Last edited by glynparson; 11-02-2012 at 04:43 AM.