View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Dan

Default Help with Ted Williams Auto

Gents,
I purchased an UDA authenticated Ted Williams 16x20 print via eBay within the last month, and there is a particular aspect of the signature that has been bugging me recently. Here are a couple photos:

I have scoured eBay and the internet trying to find another example of a Ted Williams signature that has a gap in the T, and I cannot find another. I have a feeling that I am looking to deep into it, specifically given that UD verified that the holo number was a Ted Williams, but the incomplete T is really bugging me.

One more thing, if the individual that sold me this piece is a member here, no offense intended with my second-guessing.

Thanks,
Dan Davis

Looking for anything Bagwell or Biggio. Also interested in Don Wilson, JR Richard, Jimmy Wynn, Glenn Davis, Mike Scott, Ken Caminiti, Cool Papa, Paige, and DiMaggio. Framed auto's are a plus. Also, any Type 1's of Josh Gibson.

"I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."- Ty Cobb

Last edited by AbejasAsesinas; 01-03-2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Remove attached images