View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Matt,

You may be thinking of the infamous Tim Sweeney aka tswee10305, purveyor of thousands of secretarial and forged signatures until booted from ebay in 2006. I believe he was from Boylston or another town east of Worcester. If the information I found is correct he may have later popped up as collectableitems21, 1980wonderwoman or 1967collectibles. There was some discussion that bosslady12345, also from Worcester may be him, but they have been around since 2002 and late last year they were selling legos. I do recall seeing bosslady12345 also selling off the wall and obscure signatures that made me do a Scooby Doo (turn head slightly and go ooouh?) but they were out of my fields of knowledge so I will not comment. I also got the name of the original incorrect as it is collectnuts!! (two exclamation points not one). It is possible that collectnuts!! is Tim Sweeney, but I would not know as I believe the two items I may have purchased from them came with the ebay name and a po box in Worcester for a return address.