View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
yeah, apparently that's the Tony "Don't call me Jorge" Podsada's newest scam. The scorebaord cert with a hologram on it and on the item itself. These items are usually cheap crap that no on would ever have sign...almost like that horrible Koufax. It's been going on for some time. If you want to start somewhere Ken, it would be nice to put the brakes on that guy. He belongs in JAIL!!!!

He obviously is full of himself and has NO RESPECT for you Ken. A couple of years ago, that Ass clown contacted me through e-bay and told me he used to buy for JC Penny, Blah Blah blah and he was the one who sued Scoreboard and WON! He tried to convince me that those horrible Mantle's were real. When you looked at what he was buying at the time, there were nothing but REAL Mantle's at full price.

He also told me that "Mickey liked the old guy (Nicolas Birdsick) when he met him".
When the crap started in Florida on Always at Auction they were selling photos that were 4x6 (?) or 5x7 (?), I forget which size but not 8x10.
They probably sold thousands of those photos in those sizes. Who would have paid Mickey, Ted and Joe D. all that money to sign those off size photos. Without even looking at the signature anyone with hobby knowledge could tell that it was bogus crap by just using a little logic.
It seems that some people are just cheap especially when running a scam.
Kenny was it you who had them sign those photos? .
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow