Thread: Ebay Time ?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

It is quite possible that there is not an automatic refresh with 'smart' phones on the ebay program. To see a good example of this go to your watched items on fleabay. Check the time on an item ending in less than one hour, preferably the item ending first, but do not open up the item. Now look at some of your other watched items. Without doing anyting other than clicking on the items and using your back arrow, return to the first item. You will probably see that the time remaining has not changed. Now go to another function. Check your feedback, favorite sellers, items being sold or some other function. Now go back to your watched items and check the first item and you will see that the time has changed. This is especially true if you have your watched items list opened and not the item in particular. I use a desk top and see this all the time, but I am aware of it so I just click out or F5 refresh.

If this does not solve the problem, perhaps Mr. Atkatz can apply the Lorents Transformation to figure out what is going on. Lorents very simplified - preserves the space time interval between two events. The transformations describe how measurements of space and time by two observers are related.

Last edited by Michael B; 02-21-2013 at 12:39 AM.