View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Mi.ke Masi.nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
1) Is it possible to generate a checklist of cards still needed for a set based on what's in your inventory? For example, I have 26 E93's in my inventory, is there a way for the system to generate a list of the remaining 4 cards I still need?
We had this feature on our eTopps side, but the code for the inventory system uses a totally different way of doing things... What we did for eTopps is have a checklist and the cards you had showed up in bold while the cards you still needed were regular type. Would that work?

Quote:
2) If I add a card to my inventory that does not already have an image or sale price and I put that information in manually, will the image appear for everyone or just myself? Same, will everyone be able to see the price I paid or is that only visible to myself? Is it possible to share your current inventory or for others to see it, or is that only visible to myself.
Right now it is only visible to you. The prices you paid won't ever be visible to others. We can certainly make some kind of a viewable album for your inventory to be able to send a link to others.

Quote:
3) Just browsing through I saw sales for Goodwin, Huggins, Ebay, and Mile high, but did not see Sterling, Joe's, Bagger's,etc. Do you have a complete list of the auction houses that information is currently being obtained from?
I think we have data for all of the auctions that use simple auction site. Some of the auction houses us specialty programming and scraping the data for their auctions is a much more difficult task. However, we're going to be doing it ASAP. I know Sterling is on the list to be done soon, but feel free to email us other auctions that we don't have, especially ones that are heavy on vintage. staff@cardtarget.com