View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammus View Post
Guys, a couple things on this from my point of view.

1. It is not against the rules for people to try to sell their cards at a profit on BST. Yes, nearly double the price may seem high, however, sellers, as long as they're not breaking any rules on BST, are free to ask for whatever amount they want on their cards.

2. Interferring with someone else's BST listing on IS against the rules. Quoting previous prices, critically judging the grade on a card, etc... all fall into this category. Basically the rule is this, if you don't have something positive to contribute, please keep any correspondance between yourself and the seller private so that others are not influenced. Public communication would be ok if a seller was attempting to sell a trimmed/altered or reprinted card without fully disclosing the card's true nature. However since the seller is not doing anything dishonest in this situation, Sean's original listing is valid in my opinion. Any disagreements with the listing should be handled with Sean privately. Which brings me to #3...

3. Email correspondence, unless approved by a moderator, is also not allowed on the board. It falls into that catagory of posting someone's personal information that is generally frowned upon. It's the same as posting someone's street address, phone number or email address. So please keep all correspondance between yourselves and other members private. Forwarding the correspondance to a moderator is permissable, just keep it off of the board.

So basically, cliff notes version of all that is that neither posting personal info or commenting negatively/critically of another person's post in BST is allowed. Nothing personal, but we want this to be a safe/enjoyable place for everyone to feel free to use. If anyone feels wronged by what someone else is doing on the board, please don't hesitate to report the post or get a moderator involved. Thanks everyone for cooperating....

-Brian
Brian is 100% correct. Il Padrino has received an infraction for inappropriate behavior..........