View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:05 PM
Colby Neal-Tan

Default The New Guy

Yes I respect all of you that spent years gaining the knowledge you have now. I don't blame you for keeping your secrets from me and the young collectors that will carry on this hobby. But as time goes on and the closer you old guys come to the end, hopefully you will finally unveal your treasured secrets to the world!!:

Sorry for getting a bit dramatic but I couldn't sleep last night. I just couldn't figure out if these cards were real or not... It was killing me inside. Honestly, you guys were my last hope to finally getting my mind to rest. The bastards who keep bantering me I get it (lol). It's quite funny to me now, because I am now looking at it as if I were in your shoes. Sure maybe some of you are actually genuine bastards, but I can see why you would be one to me. I don't trust anyone as well and I respect the ones who question my questions/concerns.

Thanks though everyone for the comments. It has made me pretty happy that I finally know that they are real. Once, again thanks for the help