View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:33 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Something else to try is marking over the personlization with a black dry erase marker, then wiping the whole thing off. Seeing this thread reminded me of someone mentioning this previously, but I never actually tried it until just now. I took out a photo I care nothing about, made a big bold mark in the white margin with a black sharpie, let it dry, wiped my finger across to make sure, rubbed it with a cloth (no effect), took out a black dry erase marker, tried the marker first by itself on the photo beside the mark (wiped clean), then colored over the sharpie mark with dry erase marker making several passes so that it was covered completely and "thickly", took the same cloth and wiped it clean away. You would never know the sharpie mark was there. Amazing! And I was pretty skeptical about this method when I first saw it.

I don't know if there is a "time limit" as to how soon you have to do this to be able to remove it cleanly, but I'm on the hunt for an older low-value sharpie signature to try it out on now.