View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
Good posts, guys. Who are some of the vintage sellers on Ebay that I can trust? I'm assuming Probstein123 would be on this list. I've had good success from battersbox, bakendave and somersetvelvet (though I've admittedly only bought a few vintage cards thus far). What about Kit Young? Others?

If you guys would rather discuss some of your opinions in private, I understand. Feel free to pm me.

Thank you so much for the help
I don't know Kit Young. I've bought from 707sportscards. He is a well respected dealer. If you are really looking from something and are having difficulty locating it, there is a good chance he will have it. I believe I've also purchased from sflayank a year or so back. He is a great guy and a fellow forum member.

If you are willing to venture off of eBay, I highly recommend Deans Cards. Although I believe the company has an eBay account they do use, their website has a really large selection. His prices are great as is his customer service. I was looking to purchase a very inexpensive card and was only looking for a specific variation of the card. One of the employees went immediately and checked it for me to confirm. I really wish I'd known about them earlier and am sure I would have saved a bunch buying through them.

I don't personally know any of these individuals. Just some opinions on people I feel very comfortable buying from.

Last edited by Bestdj777; 03-29-2013 at 09:56 PM.