Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Rich.ard Sch.eck

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I have seen NOTHING in this thread that leads me to believe the autograph is not authentic. The ONLY thing we have is Chris saying that it is not good which leads to a domino effect of others who respect his opinion agreeing with it. He has not shared one shred of evidence that this is a forgery. He claims it is no good in his second post on this thread..the same day he started the thread yet later claims he is still doing research on it. He had no idea it was certed by JSA, and he seems to recall it being rejected by PSA (although I'm not sure how he can recall something like that unless he actually works at PSA...does PSA have public records of rejected autographs?). He apparently believes that Heritage rejected the autograph, the consignor disagrees with that assessment.

Why am I supposed to take Chris's word over JSA? If this was on ebay with the JSA letter would the EMR team boot it?
Pissed? Nah just confused why you guys call this a hobby I have an email from Rob Rosen on 1/3/13 asking for photos of the ticket and signature (which I sent on the same day) and an email from Rob Rosen on 1/7/13 asking for my address so he can mail me the contract. I had made the decision to go with H&S on 1/4 based on my conversations with Josh. If seeing copies of these emails helps please let me know and I can attach them.