View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen in Time View Post
What do you guys think will happen now with regard to the "value" of this Wagner card? Drop? Stay about the same? Increase? And will there be any demand from collectors and/or auction houses for it to be resubmitted to PSA? It seems that since Mastro has admitted under oath to trimming the card, PSA has a lot of explaining to do. The question is - will they? And could there be legal consequences?

I suspect this aspect of the whole scandal is just as important to the hobby (and the public's perception of it) as is the acknowledged shill bidding, etc.
Craig - resubmitting it to PSA would be a wonderful idea. What would they do with it now? Knowing that it was trimmed could they legitimately do anything other than give it an A?
And you did accurately state that PSA has a lot of explaining to do. I would not hold my breath for that to happen.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 04-13-2013 at 10:43 AM.