Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Christopher Williams

I als wanted to write that I have a much different perspective on life and priorities.

A few times here on Net54, I have posted comments that I now regret because I am a very emotional person. I apologize for some of those comments.

I will no longer "take the bait" from the few members (two) that light the fuse of my emotional responses.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to "be myself." I'm not going to change the way I do things. I have worked very hard during the last eight years training my eye for autographs. I also work very hard doing my research and the leg work necessary to find the information I need. Some I can share and some I cannot. It's not a personal thing. Some I share with my close friends and some I don't share with anyone.

I know other collectors who possess information that I don't have. I don't bug them to share that information with me because I know exactly why they can't share it and I respect that.

I also have many sources that share information with me. They trust me with that information and I have never broken a confidence and I never will. As a matter of fact, some of my sources are people that some of you would assume are at odds with me. And I share some of my information with those same people.

So if you want to make fun of the way I do things, or my name (thetruthisoutthere), or anything about me, I will no longer let it bother me.

To quote "I never did mind about the little things."

I will continue to be a member on Net54, as there are some wonderful and nice people here who simply want to enjoy the hobby, as I do. But at the same time, I will continue to do what I do.

Thank you.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 05-02-2013 at 02:38 PM.