View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Travis apparently told Nash that he writes for Autographnewslive.com, but is unwilling to say that on Net54? Why? As far as I can see that site is set up to settle some agenda and it's done in the most cowardly way possible....anonymously.

The cloak and dagger secrecy in this hobby is laughable...especially when one of the proponents of openness refuses to answer simple questions about his association with a website that is anonymous.

Because I don't write there anymore and they don't let anyone sign up anymore to post articles. that's why. on any of nash's articles where he says i am from autograph news live, it was back when it was a forum where you could sign up and be a member, like chris williams was a member. I am 'associated' with that site as much as Chris Williams was. Go bust his baseballs about it, about being a member of autographnewslive and being 'associated' with autographnewslive.com maybe you guys have the agenda.

since they changed their format, I have wrote zero stories or articles for them because its locked and no members anymore.

You guys need to drink decaf.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-10-2013 at 09:17 PM.