View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
I did write the jsa loa newsbreaking story on autograph news live, back when people could sign up and write stories there. so what?

also, autograph news live did break the pawn stars al pacino/al ruddy story. so what? everything i said was true.

i read autograph news live for the stories that are relevant to autographs. they post some very interesting relevant autograph stories.

some people dont like the national enquirer. but the national enquirer breaks relevant news stories.

the national enquirer broke the john edwards / rielle hunter story, first ones to break that story and report on it. national story that affected the political scene. so you cant say the national enquirer doesn't break big news stories.

I don't know who posts the stories, i read the ones that break the stories that other websites don't or won't break, like the head of ebay saying that psa and jsa suck. you didnt read about that in SCD or Beckett, did you?

But it's relevant, and if there is a clunker, I go to the next story.

Please tell me what I wrote on those two posts that you creepily saved screenshots of, that was wrong or not the truth?
Interesting post, thank you.

How do you know what is a "clunker" in the Enquirer, or do you pick and choose what you want to believe? I don't read it because there are many "clunkers" and I won't give them my time.

How do you know what is a "clunker" on this autographnewslive website? All I have seen there is garbage and, based on what I've read there, I won't go back based on principle alone.

You should understand this, because this is similar to what you think of TPAs. Conversely, your attitude to those "news" sources is akin to many of our attitudes of the larger TPAs. If there's a clunker, we go to the next autograph. I feel confident that the percentage of authentic baseball autographs with JSA and PSA certs is greater than the percentage of truths in the Enquirer and on that joke of a blog site.

I know you cannot agree with this, but I'm at least hoping you can see the perspective being presented.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all