View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
I'm not a great fan of Travis's. I'm kinda sick of hearing the same old, same old over and over again. But I don't believe in getting out the torches and pitchforks 'cause one particular self-aggrandizing, self-proclaimed "hero" decides to blame Travis every time he's attacked.
As long as Travis had nothing to do with the anonymous personal sh*t, then I don't care that he wrote a few autograph articles for that site--long before, it seems to me, the personal stuff was written.

they won't stop david until they have everyone sign a piece of paper stating that who their friends are, which sites they have visited, and denounce these and praise these sites. loyalty oaths, mccarthyism. i wrote nothing about chris, he blames me. thanks.

david, did you know chris wrote on that website as much as I did, and even used more than one name, used anonymous names to fire back at people when they didn't know it was him, mr. marlin. for one.

Chris, please tell you only had one name at autographnewslive.com and you never signed up under a fake name. Why isn't he getting piled on for that?
because its fake, that's why. trying to elicit sympathy only because we disagree on things and don't see eye to eye. start up some controvery about me to turn people against me, what a joke!

I used only my real name when i signed up there and i have only used one name where ever I have posted. here, there or anywhere. my real name!

can chris say the same thing? no he can't.