View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Peter Calderon

Default Heritage Shipping

As has been mentioned before, Heritage does significantly more volume than the other auction houses and all invoices are shipped via the same shipping department. We always try our best to bring great material to auction and get your winnings out to you as quickly as we can. Although there are problems from time to time, I’m happy to say that with every auction we are able to offer a bigger selection and the sports dept. continues to grow and has so every year for the last 9 years. This means we must be doing something right. Make no mistake, we aren’t perfect. As a collector, I understand you want your cards as soon as possible. I also understand at times our shipping process doesn’t flow smoothly but please realize that we do ship out hundreds of boxes a day. I say that as a reason, not as any excuse.

We did have a hiccup. Jeff, thank you for bidding and the prompt payment and I’m sorry for the delay. I have made sure that your invoice will ship out today.

In the future, if there is any issue, please email me directly or any other individual in the sports dept. for that matter. That’s no knock on our Client Services Dept. They do a great job but they also wear many hats (as they say) and a direct email to someone in sports will get you the quickest response. Our numbers and emails are included in every advertisement and on our website. Mine is peterc@ha.com. No one should hesitate to use it for any reason.

I look forward to seeing many of you in person again this year in Chicago at the National. Heritage is sponsoring the Net54 dinner again. Yes, a shameless plug but I couldn’t resist. ;-)