View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Mike Navarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
Maybe they can teach the Yankees organization to stop being greedy, bloodsucking dickheads.

(And maybe pigs will fly.)
Also, on Sundays after the games, all kids can run the bases, on select Saturdays, season ticket holders can play catch on the field, there's a yearly picnic where everything is comped and all the players sign that day (but you get tickets where it's the luck of the draw and you get about 5 graphs), and after the season, season ticket holders get to go to a free clinic put on by the Rangers coaches and they show you baseball skills, answer questions, and you get to be in all the facilities and use the batting cages. Wednesday nights are dollar hot dogs, every Sunday is a nice promotional giveaway like Tshirts, caps,etc and also on Sunday nine kids are selected to take the field with the Rangers and get an autographed ball right before the game starts

during the playoffs and World Series, season ticket holders get to hold the giant flag on the field for the National Anthem ( I did that on my birthday for a game in the 2011 World Series and former President Bush threw out the first pitch.) Awesome experience irregardless of politics

My family and I love the Rangers!!