View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
When did he change the way he signed his number? I have seen Mickey sign in front of me over 5 thousand times. I never saw and I like that or the small a to the n like that ever. I am sure because the consigner got it in person it is authentic. Like so many other items we have seen. I would not touch it and that is my thoughts right or wrong.
Like I said this is why where here. I will donate to anyone on this site a hundred dollars to any charity if they can show me another ball with an I pointed west. That is a ball that is authentic. I am really sorry but I just feel that this is not an item I would buy no matter who thought is was authentic.
If I had not said it was authenticated by God. How many of you would have said it is good and why? I told you what I thought you tell me why it is good.
Shelly, I don't know for sure if he ever had a period in time where he changed one way or another on the way he made his 5's, but I do know that he used two and they could have been interchangable. As far as seeing him sign in front of you 5000 times, that really doesn't mean anything since he would probably sign several hundred to a thousand at a show so we're only talking about a handfull of individual times. His signing habits could be slightly altered depending on the day...and he signed on a s**t load of days.
As for not wanting to touch this one, I would agree with you even though I think it's authentic. Unless you see it signed in front of you, it's never a slam dunk so why would anyone want one that makes you have any kind of doubt?