View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:03 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Junkie View Post
".....,.like a spoiled child", huh?
Shine without being a braggart...Overshare so it just sounds like part of the story ‘Then we spent five days in L.A. and the weather was weirdly wet (humid hair nightmare) but then we ran into Ryan Gosling (yes, the actor!) who invited us back for drinks”
Could you explain to me how the "overshare" method works. Would these be examples:
Quote:
I usually get 2.......nothing on The Big Island yet
Quote:
Gotta admit life is good on the big island.
Quote:
Aloha Jose....Have any of your bad packs entered the market??

By the way I'm FBI...(From Big Island)
Quote:
Almost makes me want to leave the Island to go see it..........almost
Quote:
Hi fellow collectors I am deeply worried that our beloved "large Ass Herzog" Has been kidnapped!!! Where is his whereabouts?? Has his travels ceased...has he vanished forever?? Who is currently in posession?? Aloha Dave. I would like him to visit The Big Island to show him the volcano and mauna kea. I also am good friend with an academy award winning grammy winning etc. celebrity whom I could have a pic taken with lage butt. HELP
Quote:
Aloha! John, Brah! I don't even know what "snap a pic on the phone" means? I only have a hard line. I haven't owned a camera since they had those little flash cubes that spin around. I don't even own a T.V. Let alone a fax scanner copier or what ever they are. I am fortunate to navigate (poorly) on the internet. Haven't been off the Island in 9 yars and don't want to go anywhere. Just me, Last national I was at was in Detroit. Enjoy the Hobby , aloha, dave.

I have never talked to the original poster, and don't have a dog in the fight, but I don't see what the problem with the post was. Just like I don't mind hearing about someones life on "the big island". I believe this to be considered an online "community". In a community people share. If I were to post that I got a new job it may not make sense, but his job affects some others in the community so he thought he would share the information.
I agree with him if you have a problem with it why would you comment in the post just to have it in turn bumped to the top of everyone's list?