Thread: what a joke
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Kevin Qui.nn

Default what a joke

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=271222721123

Response from seller:

The description is accurate so one is left to discuss merely the price.The multiplicity which T206 collecting has fractioned into creates a tremendous demand for a specimen which is slightly different or simply stands out from the rest.Blank backs, miscuts, stray text versions, print defect jobs, freaks, singles with ghosted surfaces, and color varieties, almost without exception once thought to be relatively WORTHLESS, are now instead all the craze with many selling for thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars both privately and publicly.This exponential value growth is still happening with an end nowhere in sight.You can emphatically claim that this card is not worth even a grand, but years from now when everyone is still hunting desperately while the supply of distinct T206's has dried up even further, you or someone else might well fit into the category of "I really wish I had bought that card when it was REASONABLY PRICED."Best wishes for much continued hobby enjoyment.Regards,Irishhosta

LOL what a joke. Im going to start putting my old mill slers on ebay and claiming the same thing then marking them up 100x

when anyone asks about them i will give them this guys reply.

kevin

Last edited by thehoodedcoder; 08-11-2013 at 12:06 AM.