View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texxxx View Post
Happy birthday!
Bruce, just a fyi, my birthday is September 23rd. If you want to send me a similar cake, I'll be your best friend forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
As I told a board member earlier today, my wife got me a Dupont Registry car magazine so I can drool and dream. She knows better than to try to buy me any cards. And with me getting packages almost everyday in the mail, it's like my B'day everyday!!
Otherwise, had some great Dickey's BBQ for lunch. Just Another day at the ranch....I doubt 52 will be too much different than 51.
Sounds like a nice relaxing day, Leon. As I get older, I tend to prefer those kinds of days more and more. Baseball cards and cars, toys for younger and older boys. Or in our case, slightly older and older boys.

Do you have one dream car, or is it too hard to choose? I'd have to say I'm pretty easy to please. I wouldn't need anything too exotic, really. If I could have anything, I'd go for this beauty:

Give me a black Porsche 911 Club Coupe with tan leather interior and a Blaupunkt sound system, and I'd be a happy boy!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 09-07-2013 at 08:50 AM.