View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Why should Travis apologize to any of you? Unlike some members here, I have not seen him trash any of you personally on here. I'm not sure if this forum has one, but a lot of forums do, it's called an ignore option.

I personally don't know Travis, never met him, done business with him or anything. My sole knowledge of Travis is what I see on here, and it is ridiculous what some people care about, think is such a big deal, or is a life changing event.

If this place is your life, perhaps you need to reevaluate it.

exactly, thank you. i dont have a reason to apologize to any of the agigtators here, i have not attacked anyone here.

i dont use my wife as a shield as she is her own person and she wanted to make a website for autograph collecting and she bought it. people love to pile on when they can pick out a person like my wife that they think will "get to me" but it doesnt work.

meanwhile i dont personally attack anyone here but instead I show the shortcomings of a few big companies i feel should be doing a better job for their customers, like psa, jsa, heritage. that strikes a chord from people like chris that like these companies so he finds a company owned by my wife and goes after it..

agains, a bunch of sexist comments from people who think a woman can't own anything or have an interest in autographs without other people controlling it and they will have to live with their preconceived notions of what a woman is capable of doing in this day and age. they are living in the 1940's, well good for them! That's probably why there are no women here on this forum. when is the last time you saw a woman post here and would you blame her? I don't.

Why would women want to come on here and participate with the prevailing attitude that they can't be interested in autographs, and it is all part of some conspiracy? it's ridiculous but those who trash her are ridiculous as well adn they should know better but they enjoy picking out someone who doesn't have anything to do with the feud they are in but just for the sole reason that they are related to someone they have a beef with and notice how the thread is about Mueller now and of course my wife has nothing to do with it but they keep dragging her into it for the sole reason that they think it will get to me. if they had any decency they would pick on someone their own size but they don't as we have seen.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 03:52 AM.