View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcgrammer View Post
Speaking of the Johnson, Bill have you been able to get one yet?
I wasn't sure if you were speaking to me or Bill Roberts, Jason, but as of yet I have not acquired my Johnson portrait.

I'll be looking to see what REA is offering in it's fall auction, as I want to establish a good business relationship with them. If they don't have one for me to bid on, I'll start looking for it here on the BST. I'm wanting to add a SGC 40/PSA 3 with good eye appeal, Piedmont or Sweet Cap back more than likely.

That will be my first T206 Hall of Famer, and I'm super excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenPop View Post
Great choice on the Merkle... That one should be hanging in a gallery at The Louvre
Good evening, John. I think they should dedicate a wing to pre-war baseball cards, at least as a temporary exhibit. Between the T206s, the Turkey Reds, the Hassan Triple Folders, etc, they could put on one hell of a show.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 09-13-2013 at 06:14 PM.