View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Robert Williams

I agree as well. I don't ship internationally, but Ebay themselves have allowed people in other countries to bid on my items on their behalf. It relieves me of the responsibility of items getting "lost in transit", which happens more times than not in international shipments. This way, when the international package gets "lost in transit", the ball is 100% in EBays court. They process all refunds out of their own pocket. I will NOT sell Internationally - but if a buyer wants to let Ebay deal with the headache, then by all means, go right ahead!

The few Canadian bidders I have had, when I told them I would ship to them provided they paid with an International Money Order, well, to be frank, all I heard was crickets. International buyers want the PayPal protection of getting their packages but don't want to pay the high associated shipping costs that comes with online tracking that PayPal requires with thise shipments. Shipping internationally is a no win situation. I know it is tough, but hey, that's International Shipping.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 09-15-2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: corrected mispellings