View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Bill Gregory

That would be great, Jason, thank you.

If my back doc comes through for me, I'm going to take a trip back up north with my folks. I want to catch a ballgame at Miller Park with my dad. We'll also drive back down to Chicago, as we have family just outside the city. And I absolutely take in a ballgame at Wrigley (though I might just explode gorging myself on Chicago style hot dogs!). If I make it out of the ol' ballpark alive, then I'll check out Merkle's Bar.

There are three places I want to take in a game in my bucket list: Lambeau Field (I've flown over it, but have never seen the Packers there. I always saw them at the old County Stadium in Milwaukee when they played a few home games there each year). And then, of course, Fenway Park and Wrigley. In my opinion, those are the three Meccas in professional sports. Unfortunately, I never made it to old Yankee Stadium.

By the way, guys, I just wanted to say thank you. It's always interesting to me the direction discussions can go on Net 54, and this one is living up to expectations. In this case, the knowledge is just pouring out.

The suggested readings/listening are appreciated.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 09-24-2013 at 08:43 PM.