View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:05 PM

Default PSA never ceases to amaze me

15 years I bought a sealed 1962 Topps baseball card pack 5 cent variety. Beautiful wrapper and tightly sealed. This year at the National I dropped the pack off at the PSA booth because SGC doesn't grade packs. I paid the cost of special grading and return shipping and waited to receive it. All through August, all through September, almost all through October and finally the pack made it back jammed in a mylar holder which said "altered", no explanation of what, how, etc. I am assuming that it had to be that they tought the pack had been opened and resealed (I guess), but the customer service was horrible and the lack of any explanation is inexcusable.
Not a happy camper. Maybe the pack had been resealed (?) I have heard of things like that happening but other than the stick of gum being shattered while at PSA or in transit, it is a beautiful pack.
I don't know if anyone else has had this kind of treatment with their packs and sorry for the rant
I guess I may go ahead and open the pack, hope for some beautiful cards, oh well...