View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:28 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGallo View Post
I find is amazing that people are dumping on Matt.

Lets see things Joe could have done better.

1- Not lie to Matt that this was the first time they have damaged a card
2- Not comment about how they are just baseball cards
3- not try to dick around with the card. You damaged it call him right away and don't screw around with putting different grades in the system at different times.
4- Not hang up on him. Regardless of if Matt was referring to a lawyer or a hobby friend the correct thing to do would be to try and address it rather then cutting him off. Completely unprofessional in every way shape or form and I think most employers would be very unhappy if someone was treated this way.

I had a situation with SGC recently and it was handled in completely the opposite manner. I got a direct phone call, was able to say my piece and was provided a satisfactory outcome.

The fact of the matter is that to PSA you are a number in the system and that is all. Unless you are really close to Joe you can't get anywhere.

Its a shame this happened at all but the response makes me sick.

James G
Guys- No offense, and I certainly dont have anything against Matt, but his side of the story is being agreed upon without any benefit of the doubt to Joe. Why in the world would Joe say, "it's just a baseball card". From a business perspective, that doesn't even make sense....His business is baseball cards...