View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Scott S

Default Beware this seller selling E90-1 Joe Jackson...

Saw this new auction on Ebay for a .99 cent starting bid Joe Jackson E90...this same PSA 1 (same cert) was "sold" by the same seller in August this year with Best Offer

i emailed him and asked him why its up again...here are the responses i got in order:

"How could I have sold it in August if I'm selling it right now? I've owned this card for quite some time now. I have too many nice cards and it's time to unload a little.

- jcl1336"

then i minute later:
"Ps: I owned 2 of these. I sold the other one which you are referring to"

then i said it has the same cert #: his responses:

"Jesus man, then it obviously wasn't sold. I sold another one and maybe I pulled this one from sale. Who knows. Whats your point? I'm selling it now. Annoying unnessesary emails. Either bid or don't, but enough with the 99 questions..

- jcl1336"

then 1 minute after that another message:

"I'm sorry but "Get A Clue". This happens all the time. People are entitled to change their mind on items they own. Now I am relisting it. I that so hard to understand? Now please stop emailing me. You are not allowed to bid because something tells me you are a very difficult buyer. The kind that always has an issue with something. So please, there are several other Jackson's to choose from. Look elsewhere."

so ive been blocked from this auction because i asked 2 very simple, straightfoward questions...and still never got an answer...

so either this is a stolen acct, or this guy is trying to pull a fast one...

be very careful!

some way to treat a potential buyer with an obvious question that anyone who wants this card would ask...