View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardcollectorguru View Post
Leon and board members.

I have sent out the card to Robert the second day i received this payment. I also replied to Robert that the card has been mailed out to his address and if he has not received it to let me know. I also explained to Robert that i had duplicates of the item he purchased and that i was willing to re send another card. i also mentioned that i will gladly refund his money...He stated he wants the card so i offered to re send it out. The second card went out yesterday. Every one that has purchased cards have been mailed out every single buyer has received their cards or items...Also Leon i know you have access to the e-mails please check and see my replies to Robert...Thnx
Joseph- A few things. Number one, all members need to have a working phone number on file. Please email that to me at leon@net54baseball.com . I called the number you have on file, a little while ago, and it has been disconnected. That is why I raised a yellow/red flag. That, along with the email string I have, makes me think something is up, and not in a good way. According to the message I got today, Rob has been asking you for the last few days for the NEW tracking info and you haven't responded yet, yet you are on the board. None of this is personal......ALso, there seems to be some issue with another card you are selling on the BST, for half of what it sold for last time? And it's a fairly high end card....You are more than welcome to do that but understand people rightfully question very illogical deals.