View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
RESPONSE:
They told me they bought it off Ebay.
Doesnt sound good at all.....so i asked then how long ago and about the frosting on the holder.
Trying to find the card listed on CardTarget.....
UPDATED RESPONSE:
Earlier this year.......if you have concerns, I would suggest not bidding. I only say this as I am not offering returns. The holder seems to be in as good as shape as any other PSA holder. They always have signs of slight distress if you look at all of them in some spots, but I can assure you they are tough to crack. You can always get it reslabbed by PSA for I think $5, but again, I would suggest not bidding if you have doubts. Thanks for your interest regardless!

Thanks
Rob

- thebeautifulpeople24

PSA certif # 20240668
Item location:
Woodbury, New Jersey, United States
the serials #s look funny to me, look at the 0's, maybe its just me.

Id say these people may be scammers themselves or they been scammed and re-selling....either way they are scammers in any book. REPORT THEM
I looked thru past Ebay sales...and could NOT find this one

CORRECTION:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9
VCP is the only place i havent looked..i looked at CardTarget and seen nothing on it.
The only we are going on is the evidence of frosting which is clear.
Anytime you see that, we should be careful.
Not saying the card is not or could be real. I looked and only seen 1 area i didnt like (prt on back- prt. in USA)
the red box at top is shifted to the left, but looks right, like it is O/C and the stitching on the ball and the letter fonts look right. Even the part where it lines up with Dimaggio.
Like i say, we are just looking at the holder. I like to hear if you find a previous listing/sale to confirm anything.
CHRIS I DID FIND IT IN VCP IT DID SELL ON EBAY LAST JAN. A LITTLE OVER 5k---THE FROSTING DOES SCARE ME ABIT---NOT SURE WHAT I AM GOINT TO DO AS FAR AS MY BID---THE CARD LOOKS GOOD SOME CREASING HERE AND THERE BUT NOT BAD FOR A PSA 1.5---THANKS AGAIN, DON

Last edited by pawpawdiv9; 01-02-2014 at 12:16 PM.