View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:07 AM
pete ullman

To complete the story...here is my response to Shawn after he cavalierly wrote off the card that he supposedly never received:

personally, I think this whole thing stinks. so what I'm hearing is that you sold a card at auction that you didn't even have....that you supposedly won at auction with a group of things...but somehow this one card never arrived and now you're just cavalierly writing it off as a loss.

i think you weren't happy with the sale price...and are now renegging on your deal.

pete ullman

and his response to me:

Thanks for your opinion and it does stink
Yeah that seems to be the case that I'm dealing with from the person I won the auction. I had a pic of the card and wanted to flip it to fund another card that was being auctioned off, that's why I did a 1 day auction with an affordable starting price, or else I would have done a longer auction.

Hey at least you didnt send $ and would have to deal with a refund, no sweat off your back

Yeah, no sweat off my back...I just don't get a card that I won fairly at auction, that I wanted...and you(the crook) gets off scott free, as usual. Gotta love the hobby!