View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Here’s something to get you started an article from sports Illustrated about Peter Nash.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...us/12/09/nash/
Peter Nash you are the conman. You conned my wife and I out of $11,000 to pay your rent at the house you used to rent in Saratoga Springs, NY. Your credit was so bad you made a deal with the landlord to pay 6 months’ rent up front.

Besides cheating us out of the $11,000, you gave us a bunch of tainted memorabilia as collateral. After we won the lawsuit you have refused to help us sell the collateral. Is it possible that some of the collateral you gave us is stolen? After all one of the items of collateral you gave us was a book entitled “Boston Baseball Club 1871-1897” that was owned by Tim Murnane’s grandson, Raymond Quinn. But you lied and claimed you owned the book and put a value of $2,500 on it and gave it to us as collateral, that is called FRAUD Peter Nash or in other words stolen property. As you are aware the Judge Ordered the book returned to Raymond Quinn which has been done. It’s my understanding the value you put on the book was high. Did you put that price of $2,500 on the book because it had Tim Murnane’s signature inside the book? I would like to know because I want to tell Raymond Quinn. Here’s a nice article baseball historian John Thorn wrote on sportswriter/baseball player Tim Murnane.

http://ourgame.mlblogs.com/2013/05/0...t-of-the-game/

Peter Nash I see that after you used up the $11,000 you were evicted out of the house, see below.

WebCivil Local - Case Detail

Court: Saratoga Springs City Court
Index Number: LT-002832-07/SS
Case Name: MARKS, LINDA COSEO, f/k/a LINDA COSEO
vs.
NASH, PETER
NASH, ROXANNE
Case Type: Landlord and Tenant
Classification: Non-Payment
Filing Date: 11/09/2007
Disposition Date: 11/21/2007
Calendar Number: