View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Erik

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytoad View Post
I am not a huge FB collector but I have 17 sets underway.

Of course 14 of them are 1971 Topps FB so I need some more Bradshaw cards, Mean Joe Greene, Namath, OJ Simpson and Sayers. I really only want inexpensive versions (lower grade) since I have about 9 complete sets already. i can use a few more of each of these guys to give this a boost.

1972 topps Bradshaw and Pastorini have eluded me so far too...only need 1 of these

1966 Philadelphia needs stars like Butkus, Unitas, Lilly etc...if you have some available, send me a message and I will get you the full list. No super high grades , but I will consider nicer ones if needed, since this set is pretty nice compared to some of my beauties

And, I always liked reading about an early FB legend, Johnny "Blood"McNally but I never had a card of his. Is there one?

Finally, I have a low grade 1958 Topps set missing the Jim Brown RC . I thought I had a line on a scuffed but decent version with a light crease , but the dealer didn't want to sell just Jimmy and I didn't need another starter set. That one would have been perfect!

What do you guys have out there to help?
Brian, I have a question. Are you really collecting multiple 1971 Topps FB sets? Maybe I missed why that is. Just curious. Year of your birth???

Erik