View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Doug Chamberlain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Some of the comments I read here about feedback, are scary. Negative and neutral feedback are a really bad thing for the seller - they aren't just helpful information. It would be far better to let the seller know he didn't pack well, and make suggestions. I've done this before, and it turned out that the seller was very grateful, and just ignorant about proper packing. I'm glad I didn't help screw him out of a seller percentage discount that might be what keeps his business afloat.
Couldn't agree more. Maybe some don't realize how much a negative feedback can retard one's ability to sell, especially for a newer seller with a low amount of transactions.
Transaction thanks to: Andretti83, Beatles Guy, Bocabirdman, Brailey, Bryon Long, buckyball1, cincyredlegs, cparker94, dealme, deltufjp2, detroitbaseball, dougscats, drmondobueno, Edwolf1963, esiason14, familytoad, freakhappy, GehrigFan, grainsley, hangman62, JasonL, jschris, kamikidEFFL, KC Doughboy, LukeLyon, marslife, rainier2004, swohscs, tedzan, tinkertoeverstochance, vcuono, and more...