Thread: T206 Uzit
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 06:07 PM
James Gallo

Default Auction

I was at the auction but I am not much of a T206 guy so I was digging around for info and prices seemed all over the map on the uzit backs. There is a guy offering strong prices listed in the SMR and if he will pay then there was plenty of money to be made with these cards.

Overall the cards were generally nice but the T205 were nicer then the T206. Not a lot of HOF and the single lots like the t206 cobb and the T205 Matty went for insane prices, ie I can buy nicer cards already graded for less on ebay.

I won a few of the Mecca's and 11 T206 lot that included a Hoffman Broad Leaf, TinkerTolstoi double name miscut and the Uzit Steinfeldt. I felt this was the nicer of all the Uzit back's except for perhaps the Willis (which was very clean).

Anyway I am curious what you guys think these will grade and the value. Better to go with PSA or SGC to get the highest return? Is there any way to know if the Hoffman is a 350 or 460 back? It seems from T206resource that he is only on a 350 back.

James G