View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
I found a binder buried in a closet last week that contained maybe a thousand autographs that I collected as a kid, so all are 30 years old or more.

I hesitate to say that I could read ALL of them, but I could definitely read the vast majority of them.

Below is one of the least readable.

Doug
Interesting. Illegible, unless you are a Basketball Hall of Fame collector then you would instantly recognize the signature of George Mikan. I find that many signatures can be challenging until you see them a few times. Once you recognize it you don't think about it. I am sure there are at least a few on here that would agree.

Here is one that I got TTM. It is not someone who has been asked for his signature much as he competed in Field Hockey for the U.S. at the 1956 Olympics in Melbourne, Australia where the team finished 11th. Granted, he was about 90 years old when he signed this two years ago, but I still had to do a Scooby-Doo when I saw it (turn head slightly and make the sound he always made). His name is Kurt Ucko.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ucko, Kurt (2011).JPG (39.8 KB, 285 views)

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”