View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 09:37 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Default Michael Jordan Artist Proof, Game Used Memorabilia and other "stuff" for sale

It is time to start doing some more cleaning now that the winter is over. If you have any interest in anything I list please let me know. I do give quantity discounts if you buy more than one of these sheets or posters. I know you all may have seen some of this stuff before but I just lumped everything in one thread with some new stuff added.

I have a number of uncut sheets I would like to see if I can find a home for. I have always intended to hang these on my walls but just never got around to it so it is time to move these to someone who might. All of these sheets have been stored unrolled in large uncut sheet top loaders. There are no creases or rips to them and they would look incredible hanging on your wall either framed or not.

As mentioned, these sheets have been stored in a large uncut sheet top loader but there is no way I could ever ship them with this still on as the packaging would be large and cost prohibitive. If you are local to Chicago or Milwaukee I could meet you otherwise these will be shipped rolled in a mailing tube. Please know the cost of a mailing tube and postage will eat up most of what I am asking for these sheets. I am pricing these to move them and not have them around anymore. Please let me know if you have interest.

The next sheet is an uncut sheet of Action Packed football featuring stars such as Favre, Marino, Aikman and more. This sheet is blank backed as these cards were actually taken from the sheet and "folded" to form the full card. It is interesting to see a production sheet such as this to see how the cards were actually constructed. I am asking 20 dollars DELIVERED for this full sheet of cards.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:45 PM.